TechSpot Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TechSpot Forums

Where you get answers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Virus Alert

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

New Virus Alert Empty
PostSubject: New Virus Alert   New Virus Alert Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:12 pm

Hey everyone! I have a new virus alert. A so-called "Anit-Virus" Program actually happens to contain a Trojan Horse Virus. The Program is called "AntiVirus XP 2008" Not sure how it got n my computer, but it did, and it knocked down every firewall and spamguard it could find. One surefire way to tell if the program described is the same as the one that you just installled, look at the menu bar, up at the very tip-top of the window. I fyou see a menu bar taht looks completely different from the other ones on your computer, (it should look like vista if its the bad program). For a great, free, and safe antivirus program, download AVG.
Back to top Go down
relientk2459

New Virus Alert Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Virus Alert   New Virus Alert Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:11 pm

I have seen that sorrt Admin thats a real bummer im I Salisbury1 and Slotmaster2 check out Samlinvilleupdateblog.wordpress.com
Back to top Go down
http://samlinvilleupdateblog.wordpress.com

New Virus Alert
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TechSpot Forums :: Virus Alerts-
Jump to: